Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Largest frog in the world


This is a picture of the largest frog in the world. The thing was absolutely freaking enormous. Our tour guide found it in the middle of the rainforest under a whole bunch of bushes and trees through listening to its sound, then calling out to it constantly in his own frog call. It was insane. The whole area was saturated in more mosquitoes than I've ever seen in my life but it was well worth it. Just when we thought it was going to escape he tackled it. Truly amazing, beautiful, animal.

1 comment:

Seth said...

Adam,

First I want to say that the blog is interesting, and has been a good read thus far, so keep it up. I want to hear about some of the adventure, things going on, I’m sure something ridiculous must be happening, and I want to read all about it.

Second, I thought I would boast for a moment. The Spurs are in the Western Conference Finals, as I predicted. The Bulls won the Lottery. So, look forward to a season full of Rose/Beasley whichever is fine with me, and either way things are looking up.

Ok Dude, I just wanted to let you know I’ve been reading and enjoying this. I look forward to your return both because I want to hear about the adventure, and need my partner in NBA 2K8 back (Karl is so bad he isn’t even fun to play).